About Me

My photo
Photography is my passion! I love being able to stop a moment in time. A moment that will never happen again. The passage of time is continuous and unrelenting, and photography stops that moment forever inside my camera. I fell in love with photography my sophomore year of high school and decided because I loved it so much that I would major in it! I am currently a senior in college at Utah State University and am doing what I love most. I would be so happy to take pictures for you! If you live in the Utah County/ Cache Valley area and would like Brianna to take pictures for you, email her and she will give you more information at briannanicholephotography@hotmail.com or visit her Facebook photography page at facebook.com/briannanicholephotography .

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Janice

Janice is one of the most amazing ladies that I have ever met. She will help you no matter what and will never let you down. She dreams big and the best part is, she accomplishes her dreams. She is putting on an all cello concert. This has been her dream since high school and is going to accomplish it. Amazing. Love her to death.
these are some pictures I took of her for her cello blog. Here is her blog: http://mycellodream.blogspot.com/ go look at it and you can see for yourself how amazing she is!





No comments:

Post a Comment